- Home Page
- About Us
- News Room
- Statistics and Reports
- Contact Us
ISKID University-Industry Cooperation and Scholarship Committee (ÜSİB) was established in 2005 for the purpose of forming a bridge between the companies carrying on business in the field of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration and the Universities and improving the relations and the cooperation.
Improving the Research & Development infrastructure of the sector and the University-Industry cooperation.
- To provide coordination between the sector companies and the academic members and students from the Engineering and Technical departments of the universities,
- To make agreements with various universities to employ the R&D subjects of the firms carrying out business in the sector as the graduate assignments, post graduate and doctoral thesis,
- To provide the students with the internship or scholarship and career opportunities depending on their successes and to bring in qualified students to the sector,
- To equip the technical vocational high schools and vocational schools of higher education with technical materials within the framework of the "Support to Schools Project",
- To participate in the sectoral congress actively and to carry out activities to bring in a Test and Research Laboratory to the sector,
- To prepare project works considered to be realized in cooperation with the universities by making use of the EU funds,
- To carry out R&D guide works in terms of shedding light on the R&D activities,
- To organize R&D panels.
ÜSIB Committee, carrying on activities within the structure of ISKID consists of 17 members.