- Home Page
- About Us
- News Room
- Statistics and Reports
- Contact Us
- Ventilation Committee
ISKID International Relations Committee (UIK) was established in 2006 with the name of Eurovent Committee with the intention of developing our relations with Eurovent and EUV Certification Company. In the course of time, it has become a committee following and performing the international relations of the Association as well, and its name was changed as the International Relations Committee.
Information exchange and the member opinion share with the Eurovent association and the certification company by ensuring coordination among the foreign commercial associations.
- To ensure coordination among the national associations and to carry on close relationship with other organizations,
- To represent the Turkish Air-Conditioning Industry in the international arena,
- To inform the İSKİD members and relevant institutions of the issues associated with the EU and provide support,
- To contribute to the European and International standardisation (CEN & ISO),
- To provide communication on issues such as Chillers, Interior Air Quality, Environmental matters etc.,
- To enlighten our members about international certifications,
- To collect technical information from international associations and distribute.
Eurovent is the most efficient body in the European Union in preparing the standards, guidelines and directives as regards our sector. ISKID is the only member of Eurovent Association in Turkey. ISKID carries the member standards to the European Union norms by transferring the regulations to be enacted or being enacted to its members having Eurovent certification through UİK Committee. Thus, our members find out the Eurovent studies from the first hand and perform their works accordingly. Besides, UIK Committee established subcommittees to help the process be executed in a fast and effective manner. These are mainly; AHU-Mirror, FCU-Mirror, Heat-Exchanger groups etc.
UİK Committee, carrying on activities within the structure of ISKID consists of 5 members.