- Home Page
- About Us
- News Room
- Statistics and Reports
- Contact Us
- Ventilation Committee
Social Activity Committee (ÖSF) was established in 2005 within the structure of ISKID.
To increase the number of qualified member, to strengthen the existing members with various training and social activities and to increase the recognition of the organization with domestic/international publicity works.
- To ascertain the firms complying with the criteria of being a member of the Association in Turkey, to carry out works to increase the number of member by contacting the non-member organizations and to bring in qualified member to the sector.
- To contribute to ISKID's domestic and international introduction and to produce joint projects with the relevant committees,
- To organize paired meetings at least twice a year during the term of work and to ensure the association members to socialize with each other in a family environment,
- To organize member-oriented technical, commercial or cultural meetings during the term of work within a calendar,
- To contribute to the social activities of the members and to inform the members of the scheduled activities,
- To coordinate the financial and general assembly organizations,
- To design and prepare the introductory materials concerning the committee subject,
- To make short-, middle- and long-term plans in accordance with the specified objective.
The number of ISKID members rose to 74 with 9 new members joining in 2007 and 7 in 2008. ISKID, aiming to expand its roof with its works, aims at the same time to provide quality service to its members and to the sector.
The tour to Alarko Company in 2005, "Hello Summer" boat tour in 2006 and finally the one in Sapanca lake dwelling in 2007 are among the social activities gathering the sector and members